The System of Recruitment Management
The recruitment management system is configured to incorporate several HR actions such as payroll department and enlisting administration functions into a shared serve concept. Using the system of rules, our directors are able to shortlist the prospects online, conduct employment interview* and check that priority nominees who equal to job rolled.
Enlisting management system is the comprehensive tool to manage the entire recruitment actions of an organisation. It is among the technological tools helped by the information management systems to the HR of the organizations. Just like performance management, payroll and other systems, Recruitment management system assists to contour the recruitment processes and in effect managing the ROI on recruitment.
Meaning Of Recruitment:
Recruitment is the outgrowth of finding the right candidates for the required location in an organization. After the manpower designing, the Talent resources required for the organization is charted out. On that basis, the Recruiter of the constitution finds out the suitable nominees who can fit into that job role. After the enlisting process, the option process starts by having a prelim round of question and the whole interview process takes place. Then comes the post – excerpt activities liking giving up the offer, induction, training etc…
1. Trainning and growth
Recruitment needs are of three types
the needs arising from changes in organization and retirement policy.
expected needs are those movements in personnel, which an organization can predict by studying trends in internal and external environment.
Resignation, deaths, accidents, illness give rise to unexpected needs.
The purpose of the system was to:
* Provide a better online experience for job seekers
* Encourage people to apply online
* Improve the administration of the recruitment function
* Recruitment is the process, which links the employers with the employees.
* Increase the pool of job candidates at minimum cost.
* Help increase the winner rate of selection process by decreasing number of visibly under qualified or overqualified job applicants.
* Help reduce the probability that job appliers once recruited and selected will leave the organization only after a short period of time.
* Meet the formations legal and social obligations regarding the composing of its workforce.
* Increase organization and individual effectuality of various recruiting techniques and sources for all types of job applicants
The features, functions and major benefits of the recruitment management system are explained below:
* Structure and systematically organize the entire recruitment processes.
* Recruitment management system facilitates faster, unbiased, accurate and reliable marching of applications from various applications.
* Recruitment management system assists to incorporate and integrate the various links like the application system on the official website of the company, the unsolicited applications, outsourcing recruitment, the final decision making to the main recruitment process.
* Recruitment management system is flexible, automated and interactive interface between the online recruitment department of the company and the job seeker.
* Offers tolls and support to raise productivity, solutions and optimizing the recruitment processes to ensure bettered ROI.
1. Identify vacancy
2. Prepare job description and person specification
4. Managing the response
8. Arrange interviews
9. Conduct the interview
10. Decision making
11. Convey the decision
12. Appointment action
The recruitment process for most organizations is configured along the same path; applications are received, either via an online application form, a postal form Candidate are short-listed and invited for interview. The number of rounds in the interviews also varies based on the vacancy available at the interview stage they receive an functionary offer letter for based on the performance of the candidates.
As organizations, one of the biggest investments will ever be marked in recruitment. Fortunately, it is a duty of the HR professionals, to prove that the business is getting prominent returns on this investment. The best output of the recruitment processes deliver outstanding performance, control costs, increase sales, maintain efficiency and develop the organization. The need to have RECRUITMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, its importance in streamlining recruitment process and calculating the RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
At the end, I like to say that HR professional is giving birth a big responsibility to hire a best person from the available talent pool. At the same time, one necessitates to be cost conscious. It is a good practice in recruitment to be objective and seek to identify the candidates’ abilities. Judge on individual merits and set the same measures for all. Whereas generalized premisses made about ability or ambition, based on applicant’s sex, caste, age, religious belief, sexual orientation or any disability, is a bad practice. One needs to use the technology, to get the best results from recruitment process. The good news is that if you’re just getting started with applicant tracking, there are many good systems available today to fit almost any budget.