We are an upstream oil and gas company with development, exploration and production activities in Southeast Asia. Nowadays Pearl is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government in the United Arab Emirates. At this time we are looking for professional candidates to fill in the following positions in our branch office:
General Role and Requirement
* Manage the operational work schedules of the Oil and Gas explorations and productions functions by developing and Implementing work program and budget in the functional areas of drilling, production, engineering, construction and materials/ logistics.
* Plan, organize and deploy adequate resources to facilitate the plant and field operational activity of oil and gas production in both onshore and offshore.
* Prepare annual cost estimations for the production and operations budget, to ensure timely and quality delivery along with cost optimization.
* Develop and implement standard operating procedures for production operations to ensure compliance with government regulations.
* Ensure operational integrity of production facilities, maintain an adequate organization structure to support operations and have good networking with stake holders and government institution.
* Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mining, or equal.
* Minimum 15 years working experiences in oil and gas company, experienced in onshore and offshore of oil and gas operations.
* Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills to achieve goals.