PT 3M Indonesia is an established US Based MNC with diversified technology, holds leading positions in health care, safety, electronics, telecommunications, industrial, consumer, office, and other markets. We offer not only great career prospect, but also excellent working environment as well as a fairly competitive compensation package. In order to response our Aggressive Growth Challenge, we are seeking high caliber & result-oriented individual who want to gain personal growth through the following positions:
BUSINESS ANALYST CONSUMER & OFFICE BUSINESS (BA)
The incumbent should provide analytical and application support for specific and well-defined Business Analysis areas in order to deliver results including sales tracking, comparative sales knowledge, and trending, applies working knowledge of business, products, and customer requirements in completing assignments. May lead implementation and analytical projects and provide input to focused teams. The employee performs work under general supervision.
In addition, the incumbent usually works with an assigned retailer, working under the guidance of a supervisor. The work is focused on inventory and sales information.
- Develops and begins to utilize analytical skills to interpret information, examine variables, draw conclusions and assess alternative methods. Learning and applying fundamental uses of Syndicated data sources (IRI, ACNielsen, Home Scan data), Geo-demographic data (Spectra), Space Planning software (ProSpace/Apollo, etc) and Microsoft applications: Learn Microsoft Excel functionality such as VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting, and Charting and advanced functionality such as macro writing in Excel. Develop an understanding of Microsoft Access, such as Tables and Queries. Learn Microsoft PowerPoint. Begin to learn and apply statistical analysis tools such as Mini-Tab.
- Identify trends and report observations, including findings based upon analytical work. Use standard reports and develop ability to create Ad Hoc reporting. Effectively communicate findings from analytical work and create reports as required for internal focused teams and clients. Apply analytical capabilities to functional areas, i.e., sales/marketing. Develop an understanding of Product and Image databases that are used in the Business Analysis function and maintain current product and image databases. Develop an understanding of retailer specific applications. Learns and utilizes analytical tools such as Fact Based Solution Selling and Category Management and Geo-demographic Micromarketing. Proven ability to utilize analytical software, i.e., Excel, Access.
- Provides application and process support through partnership with Business Analysis, IT, division personnel, and business clients. Supports process and systems solutions through on-going analysis in order to meet the changing needs of customers, other interfaced systems and solutions. Increase knowledge of Business Analysis strategies and activities to integrate specific customer requirements through assigned activities and interaction with peers and clients. May lead project implementation and provide input to focused teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Math, IT or Economics, or a demonstrated course of study in any of those areas as part of a Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Masters of Business Administration or other Master’s program is preferred. 3 years of related experience in retail field or Business Analyst field is preferred.
- As an educated professional, the employee applies analytical and statistical skills to interpret various sources of data to aid in the improvement of Sales, Marketing, and Supply Chain performance.
- Applies knowledge of Business Analysis principles to ensure that data analysis and interpretation support business needs and goals.
- Demonstrates computer and database literacy. Is knowledgeable of applicable software, including integrated applications.
- Processes knowledge and understanding of Business Analysis and Business Unit organizations.
- Decision-making involves understanding business/customer needs, identifying problem areas, analyzing sales and marketing parameters and working with management to support business strategies and customer needs.
- Utilizing influencing skills to apply and interpret policies and procedures.
- To solve most problems encountered in this position requires knowledge and application of Business Analysis methodologies.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, project and planning and leadership skills are also required.
- Good command in English for both verbal and written.
PRODUCT MANAGER MEDICAL DIVISION (PM – MED)
The incumbent will be responsible to provide marketing strategy and tools for growing the hospital commercial products of Health Care Business, conduct Seminar/ Clinical Events/ Education to group of Scientist/ related End User, manage Inventory and forecast of SKU, communicate with 3M Regional Office, Distributor and Customer, build relationship with KOL and associations, build distribution Channel and Market Coverage, and prepare strategy of launching new products.
- Bachelor degree in Business/ Science/ Pharmacy with minimum of 5 years working experience in Supervisory Level as Marketer in the Foreign Consumer Goods/ Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device company.
- Possess strong analytical, presentation and communication skill.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English is a must.
- Express good attitude, self driven, high initiative, honest and discipline.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure with very limited supervision.
Interested applicants should send their detail CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 10 May 2008.
Top Asian Jobs