HSBC is one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (Finance Asia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Junior Business Investigation Unit (Job Code: JBI SUP-08)
The jobholder is responsible to administer daily routine of AML operation, process/prepare mandatory reports to regulator (KPK/PPATK/Bank Indonesia); and to investigate every suspicious alert generated by CAMP and to ensure no financial fine given by regulator due to any delay of report submission.
- Hold a minimum bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Has knowledge of general banking operation would be an advantage
- Must have good analytical skill, interpersonal skill, and detail oriented
- Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required
- Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
- Has a strong drive to succeed
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity
Please mark the position applied on the left top corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No telephone queries will be entertained. The application should be received within 10 days and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Asian Jobs Recruiting – http://www.premohoopsrecruiting.com