Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries. The Company adds value through the entire lifecycle of oil and gas reservoirs and provides and integrates products and services, starting with exploration and development, moving through production, operations, and maintenance. Halliburton employs more than 53,000 people in over 80 countries. We have multiple job openings for Field Professionals throughout the Asia Pacific Region in our Sperry Drilling Services team.
(Multilateral Technology – Sperry Drilling Services)
Owing to an expansion of work an exciting opportunity exists to join the MLT (Multilateral Technology) Sperry Drilling Services team. This field-based role will also involve an element of workshop experience where you will be trained in the processes, tools and equipment used in Sperry Drilling Services MLT in order to:
- Install and operate different equipment types from the Multilateral Product Line.
- Record job information using reporting spreadsheets; tool inventories, casing tallies, bottom hole assemblies and end of well reports.
- Become familiar with the client’s requirements and expectations with respect to MLT installation and operation.
- Capture best practice procedures and operations.
- Contribute to the MLT database checklist.
Additional job role responsibilities include the following:
- Maintenance of equipment inventory.
- Supervision of inventory movement to and from the well site.
- Equipment checks and advice on redress requirements.
- Updating MLT computer databases for on-going jobs.
To be successful in this role preference will be given to candidates demonstrating the following skills and attributes:
- Oilfield services background, ideally in excess of 5 years experience as a drilller, directional driller, completions engineer, fishing or milling hand.
- Computer literacy, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with organisational abilities to effectively liaise with customers and team members in a multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to work irregular hours and be able to travel for work and training primarily throughout Asia (and occasionally outside Asia) since this is primarily a field-based role.
A competitive salary will be offered to successful candidates commensurate with experience. A pre-employment medical and security clearance is required for all field-based positions.
APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD A WRITTEN APPLICATION TO:
FSINRECRUIT-SPERRY@Halliburton.com by 14 June 2008 at the latest.
Please indicate “Sperry Field Professional” as subject name in your email response