Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia is one of the leading manufactures and distributors of soft drinks in Indonesia. It manufactures and distributes, under license, products of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia is a trade name and is made up of joint venture company formed by local companies, owned by independent businessmen, and Coca-Cola Amatil Limited, which is one of the largest manufactures and distributors of Coca-Cola products in the world.
Microbiologist and Laboratory Analyst
Responsible to ensure microbiology sampling and testing during line or new product qualification/validation as per The Coca-Cola Company’s (TCCC) requirement, manage operational of National Microbiology laboratory including equipment and media maintenance and support Plant Laboratory capability improvement in all operation.
Exposures of your responsibilities are:
- To lead microbiology sampling and testing during line and new product qualification/validation process.
- To lead microbiology identification process as required.
- To give input on sampling and testing protocol for validation and other process in related to microbiology.
- To manage operational of National Microbiology Laboratory including preparation and maintenance of all equipment, tool, media and other supporting facilities
- To ensure testing procedure applied at all internal Laboratory was comply with TCCC procedure.
- To manage National Micro lab as lab reference and lab validation and conduct regular proficiency test across plant micro laboratory capability
- To update microbiology knowledge or other related concern.
- To support New Product Development – Quality Assurance on new product development processes.
- To drive capabilities of all operation related to this area of concern.
- Advise laboratory equipment in CCBI plants and support unit operation problem solving in micro issue
Playing a pivotal role in Quality Assurance Area, you are expected to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, majoring in Food Science or Biology or have deep subject on Microbiology
- Having experience of micro testing and work in laboratory will be an advantage
- Demonstrating good general business knowledge and understanding.
- Significant experience in utilizing computer tools to drive quality results
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Highly developed influencing skills critical – to manage relationship with various stakeholders.
- Cross-functional teamwork experience.
- Highly developed analytical skills and root cause analysis critical – for understanding and developing Quality Improvement program and for coordinating CAP implementation.
Regional HR Business Partner
In the position of Regional HR Business Partner you will coordinate a team of professionals in their respective operations in managing a range of services, covering Organizational Change, Resourcing, People Development, Performance Management, and Employee Relations.
In charge for such strategic functions in Human Resources Development, you would be responsible for:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for the assigned region for all HR programs/initiatives
- Providing proactive consultation and input to Region Directors & regional management team to define problems and work with other HR experts to recommend solutions
- Leading HRBP to ensure the executions of HR strategy and programs, including OHS at the unit operations
- Leading the change process and communication at the assigned region in the implementation of organizational changes and HR programs
- Providing proactive feedback to Nat Office on the HR strategy and programs
- Providing relevant HR data and analysis to demonstrate impacts of key initiatives to organization and people
- Managing team performance and development
In charge for the aforementioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from any disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in related field
- leadership skill will be testimony to your success in developing and bringing out people’s best abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, consulting skill, facilitation skills as well as a solid track record in accomplishing the predetermined deadlines in a highly dynamic environment is a must
- HR Mastery: Organization Design, Performance Management, Resourcing, Remuneration
Application should be sent to: