Under no circumstances will any human being obliged to make investments in order that we can maintain and even enhance the lifestyle of today and tomorrow, and also so that we can achieve future financial goals. In other words, investment is mandatory for those who do not want to be a reduced purchasing power in the future.
The problem is:
1. Do we have a sufficient portion of the money to invest?
2. What if in fact we do not have a portion of investment? Or even
3. We tend to run into deficit (lack of) money?
For the first problem is a wise solution to the efficiency of expenditure, do it with a minimum target of 10 percent of expenditures. Efficiency in question is rescheduling expenditure that is convenience. Efficiency is done as much as possible instance of the use of cars every day changed to once every 2 days. The changes are transferred by means of mass public transport or using the motor even using a bicycle to work for example, why not? Remember the investment objective is to delay the pleasure and comfort at this time (not eliminate) but get a much bigger future.
For the second problem is the same answer to the problem at first but it certainly remains to be coupled with more sacrifices to cut the amount of spending to be trimmed more significantly, its implementation should be done with extra tight, and certainly with a sacrifice. Suppose that car use was reduced to only use on weekends, the rest by means of mass transportation. Maximum power consumption savings, home air conditioning (if any) is used only on a limited basis at certain hours, as well as the use of water pumps and so forth.
It is mandatory for us to change with ‘only’ considers that our revenues by 90 per cent of the total funds received each month. Target expenditure amounted to a maximum of 90 percent so the remaining 10 percent is the value we have to pay as an appreciation for the benefit of future self and beloved family. Let us return to the investment philosophy is to enjoy the maximum desire in the future.
The third problem is the heaviest of the two previous cases, the answer is the same as in the case of the latter but also must be added to see the presence or absence of productive assets that can be optimized (in terms of economical). In terms of seeing whether there is an asset that can be optimally financially then we must think clearly so that the action taken can truly meet our needs for investment. Remember our goal today is to invest.
Next after you make an evaluation and it still has assets that can be ‘economically empowered’ then do not waste too much time to do it, immediate action (action). Suppose you have a house with a strategic location, close to bus terminals, train stations or adjacent to the central business then you can do business in the real sector by opening a boarding house that is integrated with shops selling daily necessities (such as mini markets). In this case you start to do business or businesses in the real sector, the ability of management or business management is a primary key.
But if you do not have a home then if you should be silent? The answer is no! You may still have a car or motorcycle, use it. Rent your mobile assets, earn income from it calculate the cost of care and all hazards are correctly and accurately. The point is that you try to not add to the deficit but reduce it so that the deficit eroded until exhausted.
The next question is where did the money that I use for capital? You know my condition a deficit, how is it possible? Change your mindset! You do not own a lot of people whose condition is far worse than you but still successful. Use means of loans from banks, for example if you want to build a boarding house and mini market, guaranteed your property, get business credit with a maximum count rate for mortgage interest. Leverage your personal assets growth.
Once the business starts rolling then use the results of your efforts optimally, once again obliged to use optimally by dividing some of the results to do business in the financial sector, for example if you buy mutual funds or repay the purchase of gold. Up to this point you’ve started to build a ‘portfolio investment’ which is the accumulation of your investment real and the financial sector. This means that you have started to diversify the business. Thus your business failure risk factor becomes less and this means the potential of your assets any additions to be increased.